Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Say Cheese

I have taken over 5,000 pictures since I got my new camera in late February. Now, not all of these pictures were good, and not all of them I kept...but that is a LOT of pictures in just over 4 months. Of course, most all of these photos have been of...yep, you guessed it, Drew! It is going to be a hard act to follow with the next kiddos, but I am truly having so much fun learning this new camera and the editing software. Will thinks I should consider doing this for work. We'll have to see once Drew(and siblings) are a little older. It certainly wouldn't bring in the cash (for awhile) like the Assistant Principal job did, but it sure would be a lot more fun!
Here are some pictures from this week that I did not take. My friend LE, who is a photographer (http://www.photographybyle.com/) invited us over to play and to take some pictures. We always have fun over her house! Her youngest daughter Ande is 1 month older than Drew, so it is always fun to get together with the babes!!!







3 comments:

  1. Those are some really great pictures. Drew seems to be getting cuter and cuter. I hope we can get together next week so we can see him in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like our Drew might take after Grandpa Bill and go fishing!!

    Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. YOu are good at it. You are welcome to try your skills on my children anytime

    ReplyDelete