
Happy Birthday to Drew and Mommy!
I still can't believe that my 20's are over and I now have to say that I am 30! At least I can celebrate Drew's 8 month birthday today and not think as much about my own! These were a couple pictures on our way out to dinner with Uncle Steve and Auntie Rachael to celebrate my birthday.
Drew shares a birthday with his Grampy A., my dad, on October 26th. We all share the same birth date-the 26th, how fun! Based on Drew's duedate (November 12th) we would have thought he would have shared the 13th with his daddy before we thought he would share the 26th with me! Luckily Drew came early, or else it might have been a C-section for me and I really did not want to have one. Thankfully, I absolutely love my doctor and we were on the the same page and I had a successful delivery despite Drew being turned to the side! Everything progressed so quickly until the pushing stage started! We got to the hospital and I was already dilated to 6cm. After getting the epidural, it was less than an hour before I had to start pushing...Almost, 2 hours later, Drew was born :)
The best day of my life, no doubt.
Here are a few pictures of Drew this morning at swim class. We have been taking swim classes at Emler for about a month now. Drew does great at going under water. Today his teacher, Ms. Whitney, had him under for almost 4 seconds, WOW!!!! We take lessons with Drew's buddy Leyton and his mommy, Marsha. Here are a couple pictures of our little Pool Sharks today...check out their matching shirts.
..too cute!!!
Pool Sharks, Leyton & Drew...cute swimmers boys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Welcome to the 30's! You look great....and, of course, so does Drew!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw the date I said to myself is Rachael birthday today or Aug. 26. I always have to think a month before or after mine. Good thing it is before since you are 30 and I am not( yet that is)
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Laura