Luckily the Red Sox have a small...Ok, Big. Ok- really big lead over the Yankees in the AL East before we had to sit next to this Yankee fan! But isn't he a cutie?!?! We had a play date over the Barker's house today and Krista (the little Yankee's mom) and I have said since the boys were born that we needed to get a picture of them in their Red Sox and Yankee outfits. Austin just turned 3 months and we finally got a picture of them. Drew decided to give this lil' yank fan some much needed love. What's Clemens' record 1-2? You can keep him!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

All I have to say is---
ReplyDeleteIt is about time you had a blog. I am so excited. My computer has not been letting me download the pictures from you--now I can see Him all the time
Laura