Today Drew is 9 months old! I can't believe how fast these months have gone by.
Drew's 2 bottom teeth are certainly through the gums, but they are still not completely in. I am starting to wonder if he is teething again because he has had a 99.0-99.2 temp the last couple days and was really cranky yesterday. I hope it is teeth and that he isn't getting sick- but he is eating and sleeping well, so hopefully not. He is crawling all over the place! It is mostly the good ole' Army crawl. He does get up on his hands and knees but when he wants to get somewhere quick it is back on the tummy! He is able to get from crawling to sitting and back to crawling very easily now, it is so cute! He does not sit still for very long. He is also starting to pull up on just about anything he can get his hands on, I can just see the bumps and bruises coming soon! He has to wait until after this weekend though because we are going to the Dallas Arboretum to take some 9 month photos!!
He is still doing very well at swim lessons. Last week he did not have a good time though. He coughed and cried a couple times and I was completely stressed out. Luckily this week, he was back to his happy self in the pool! He loves splashing in the water and even when I let his face get too close to the water and he got some water in his mouth, all he did was spit it out (after choking on some) and started laughing! He is definitely a happy baby most of the time. We are also still enjoying Gymboree classes and have joined a playgroup with some of the moms and babies starting in a couple weeks.
Thursday, July 26, 2007
9 Months Old!
We are anxious for his 9 month doctor's appt. next week to find out his weight and how long he is. Maybe he is moving up in the percentiles...maybe, just maybe!

Posted by Rachael at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment