Drew has been so much fun today. He just has so much fun crawling around and pulling up on things and then being able to get back to his bottom and start crawling again. I think he enjoys his new freedom and being able to get to things on his own. Of course, that has meant more baby proofing for Will and me this weekend. Will got the childproof locks on our bathroom cabinets today, so now I can shower again with Drew in there and not worry about all the lotions and makeup he could have gotten into! We spent a lot of time today crawling around our larger than needed bedroom and playing in the bathroom.

He also loves hanging out with Guinness and unfortunately chooses to eat her toys more than his own :) She is so sweet with him and doesn't even flinch at him when he uses her fur to pull himself up! He has been waving with his hand and fingers lately. He doesn't quite know when he is suppose wave, but he is getting the hang of it!



I love these pictures! He is CUTIE! Peek-a-Boo is Katie's favorite game right now too.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! I had to laugh when you were describing the pulling of the dog's hair...sounds just like Sam and our Lab. They're such great dogs.
ReplyDelete