Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Saturday, October 11, 2008

36 Weeks +


We had our 36 week OB appt. this week and all is well. Camden moved as we were listening to her heartbeat and her heart rate went up, my doc said that is a good sign. Not much is happening yet. I was less than 1 cm and Camden has not dropped. My doc said it is commom for second babies to stay high until labor. Whereas Drew dropped about a week before I had him. I didn't know it, I actually went into my 37 week appt. and told my doc nothing had changed. He took one look at me and said he disagreed. I had Drew 3 days after that appt! I haven't gained a lb. in 2 weeks, yeah! I am still feeling huge though, and can barely sit up from laying down any more-I basically roll out of bed!!!
We are getting settled in the house. Most boxes are unpacked and Drew's room is almost completely back to the way it was. One more night of touch up painting and we can finish hanging all the things back on his walls. We started last night with a few frames and did his letters above his crib this morning. Things are coming together!

1 comment:

  1. You are so darn cute!...you like you have a little basketball in there.

    ReplyDelete