Drew...our sweet baby boy. You have grown OH so much over this past year.
Daddy and I have enjoyed these past 2 years with you more than you will ever know!
One of my favorite things that you do when you get excited about something is you make this face and your eyes get big while you are "oooohing", I think it is just the cutest thing in the world. Another thing that you do that I think is oh so cute is that you dance in the car with me. You mimic all of mommy's "moves". If I start waving my hands in the air, you do the same. If I clap my hands, you clap yours. If I slap my leg, you follow. And the cutest part is, if I snap my fingers, you wiggle your fingers as if you were snapping too. We have really had some fun jamming to Michael Buble's "Everything" lately. We call it "mommy and Drew's song"
One of my favorite things that you do when you get excited about something is you make this face and your eyes get big while you are "oooohing", I think it is just the cutest thing in the world. Another thing that you do that I think is oh so cute is that you dance in the car with me. You mimic all of mommy's "moves". If I start waving my hands in the air, you do the same. If I clap my hands, you clap yours. If I slap my leg, you follow. And the cutest part is, if I snap my fingers, you wiggle your fingers as if you were snapping too. We have really had some fun jamming to Michael Buble's "Everything" lately. We call it "mommy and Drew's song"
You definitely have mommy's short temper and lack of patience. Most of the time you are a sweet, sweet boy. But you certainly have your moments of letting us know what you want. I would say the terrible two's are part of our lives right now. You are showing your Independence and that is good, I am glad you want to think for yourself. I just wish you would do it without screaming at or hitting your mommy.
You love trucks/construction. You can name all the trucks in your books or when we are driving down the road: dump truck, excavator, back hoe, yellow school bus, concrete truck, crane, skid steer, etc. While building our new house we drove down many roads with construction going on and we would listen to you point out each and every truck we saw. After you would see one truck, you immediately wanted "more trucks"!
You love our dog so much, you guys are definitely pals. Although I think Guinness would prefer that you not "ride horsey" on her or pull her tail while running behind her. She loves to clean up after you eat lunch or dinner, and mommy loves that I have to bend down to pick up food off the floor less often!You love to sit down next to her on our bed and read books to her. You love to call her up on the bed by patting your hand on the bed and calling "c'on" to her. When mommy yells at her to stop barking, you yell "stop" at her too. You are also very quick to call her "good girl" when she comes or sits.
You are a very polite little boy. You say "please" most of the time and you always remember to say "thank you". You also know when to say "sorry", and you are so sweet when you say "sorry Mommy" or "sorry Daddy".
You were so much fun to watch at your 2nd birthday party. You were having so much fun playing with all your friends at Gymboree. When cake time came, you totally knew we were all singing for YOU, and you loved every minute of it! We couldn't believe that you left your birthday hat on the entire time even after eating your cake. We went home after the party to open your presents and you had such a great time unwrapping them all by yourself and "ooohing" when you opened something you were really excited about. The next night after the party, we had more cake for dessert and you asked daddy and I to "sing". So we sang "Happy Birthday" to you again.
You were so much fun to watch at your 2nd birthday party. You were having so much fun playing with all your friends at Gymboree. When cake time came, you totally knew we were all singing for YOU, and you loved every minute of it! We couldn't believe that you left your birthday hat on the entire time even after eating your cake. We went home after the party to open your presents and you had such a great time unwrapping them all by yourself and "ooohing" when you opened something you were really excited about. The next night after the party, we had more cake for dessert and you asked daddy and I to "sing". So we sang "Happy Birthday" to you again.

We love you so much our little punkin'. You are most certainly the light of our lives. We love you right up to the moon and back...and we always, always will.
Love, Mommy & Daddy

P.S. Baby Sister Camden arrived Thursday October 23rd...more details to follow!!!
Happy Birthday Drew!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can't wait to hear about baby sister's arrival!
Happy Birthday to Drew!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Drew and congratulations Rach and Will! Looking forward to seeing more pics of little Camden!
ReplyDelete