We are just about done unpacking boxes around here. We have 2 left in the dining room, 2 left in the kitchen. That doesn't include the 3 huge boxes in the garage filled with various items, OR the upstairs closet which is filled with even more unorganized boxes.
We are starting to feel settled in our new home though. We knew it wouldn't get decorated right away because I don't know what I want to do yet, nor is it our focus right now. We are OK with that, and just glad to have it feeling like home now! This house is so much bigger than our old one, about 2,000 sq. ft. bigger! It is so nice having so much more space! Will and I have so much more of our own space in our bathroom, and our closet and our new king bed. We think we like our bed, but we're not really sure because we could probably sleep on cardboard at night and still think it was comfortable because we are so tired by the time we climb in!!! Although, Will has a pulled tendon in his shoulder and it is preventing him from sleeping well at all right now, poor guy. I, on the other hand, am sleeping like a log...even at 8+ months pregnant!
We think Drew has adjusted to the new house. He was sick last week and teething and therefore was VERY grumpy. I am sure all the change had something to do with that too. This week seems to be much better, although he still has his moments...he is 2 I guess!
We have our 37 week appt tomorrow, and Camden will have made it full term! We will see if more change is coming our way sooner or later!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Boxes, Boxes & MORE Boxes!
Posted by Rachael at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad to hear that y'all are getting settled! You look great! Glad you made into the house before Camden arrives!
ReplyDelete