Well, we made it full term! I had my 37 week OB appt. today and not much has changed. I am dilated to about a 1cm but my doc said he thinks I will be another 2-3 weeks. He thinks Camden will be born in October but didn't make it sound like it would be in the next week, he also said he could feel her head. I am trying to trust him this time, since he was so on target last time with Drew. I have continued to have Braxton-Hicks contractions, they started just after 34 weeks. I was really nervous when they started because I did not have ANY with Drew. My doc said they are more common with second babies. Her heartrate was 140 and Dr. R confirmed that she is head down. He hasn't measured my belly the last 2 visits but again, I had NO weight gain this week. I have gained about 30 lbs. and that is from my pre pregnancy weight with Drew. I never really lost 8-10 lbs after having him, so from that start weight I have only gained about 22 lbs. I got so sick the first several weeks of this pregnancy that I lost Drew's baby weight when I got pregnant with Camden!
We are glad she has stayed put full term. We are ready for her to come when ever she is ready, but glad she is waiting a little longer. Looks like she and Drew will have very close birthdays!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
37 Weeks
Posted by Rachael at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment