Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Monday, October 20, 2008

Punkin' Patch

Drew and I went to the Pumpkin Patch today with our Gymboree friends. We always seem to go on the sunniest, warmest days. One year it would be nice to go on a cloudy, fall like day! (plus the cloudy weather is much better for picture taking!) Drew tripped and fell and busted his lip pretty good while we were there. He got a little blood on his doctor costume, I guess it made it look more authentic! I think I was more frazzled than he was. Luckily our friends came to the rescue with helping hands, hugs and ice. He barely cried and got to have some shaved ice afterwards, although I think I ate just as much of it!
Dr. Drew


Grant, Drew, Quinnly & Cameron

The whole gang-Sofia, Drew, Anna, Payton, Quinnly, Jacob,

Sophie, Grant & Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment