Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Thursday, September 25, 2008

34 Weeks & House Update

We had our 34 week OB appt. today and all is well. Camden's heartbeat was good and my belly measured 34 cm, right on target.
We asked Drew if he wanted to show the doc his belly but he was too interested in a book he was reading. My doc asked if there was a baby in his belly but he really wasn't even paying attention.
My doc had to check down there for something else today but he said that he could see that I wasn't dilated. I was glad to hear that. I have had a fear of having Camden early this whole pregnancy. My friend Marsha has felt the same about her baby boy (she is a month ahead of me) and she has made it past 38 weeks, so hopefully I will too. Maybe it is because Drew was early that I am afraid she will be too, and with all that is going on in our lives right now it would be even more stressful.



We headed up to the house bright and early today for our friend Drew (a friend of good friends) to install all the speakers in our dining room, back patio, master bedroom and master bath. He had already painted them with paint we gave him last week and today he got almost everything done. He has to come back because Will's ginormous TV would not fit in the back of his suburban! Tomorrow the guys will mount the TV and get all the volume control switches installed. Our blinds were installed today as well and they look great. Unfortunately our shutters will not be in for about 8 more weeks, eeeeeeek! We have those temporary paper blinds up now, yes yes, very pretty!
Tomorrow bedroom furniture gets delivered and Verizon comes to hook up all the Fios that we need. Will is at the house painting Drew's bedroom as we speak.
Busy, busy around here! Luckily Uncle Steve and Auntie Rachael are taking Drew for the day on Saturday while the movers are here and then Sunday I get to relax a little with the girls at Camden's shower :)

1 comment: