Where should I start?...well I guess I will start off by saying that we closed on our house today!!! We had the final walk with our builder this morning and most everything was to be completed today. There are a few lingering details but nothing she felt we needed to hold up closing for since it is going to be a couple weeks on some issues. We are thrilled to have this process behind us, as those of you who have built a home before know, it was a lot of hard work!
Will is currently on his way to the house right now with my car loaded up with boxes of my photo albums, etc. that we didn't want the movers touching. We have sound installation and blinds going in tomorrow as well as taking a few more car loads up there. Friday we have internet/phone/TV hook ups and our new bedroom furniture being delivered and then Saturday the movers come. Oh yeah, and Will is going to be painting Drew's new bedroom over the next couple nights too! We love our new home and can't wait for you all to come visit.
I started a blog TWO WEEKS ago but never got to taking my 32 week belly pic, so I never posted...so here is what happened at 32 weeks, but I will have my 34 week appt tomorrow and WILL take a picture to go along!
We had our 32 week doc appt on Thursday. All is good with Camden and me. I am now at my final weight that I was at with Drew, scary to think I have 8 weeks to go because I remember gaining the most weight at the end with Drew. Camden is still head down which is good, except that it is very uncomfortable this time. Her heart rate was 155 and my belly measured 32 cm. She is a very active baby, much more so than Drew. Last night as we were reading Drew bedtime stories she was moving ALL around. Will could see and feel my belly moving a LOT!
Our sweet boy is doing great. His almost "twoness" has been shining through for quite some time now (since about 17 months I would say) and he often lets us know what HE wants and how he does NOT enjoy doing things because we say so! Life has been pretty normal for him until this weekend, I hope he does ok with the move. He is used to going to the "new house" at least once a week, so it shouldn't seem completly strange that we are going to live there. He is excited for our doctor's appt tomorrow because he wants the "doctor look Drew's belly". We'll see if he actually let's my OB check out his tummy tomorrow!
He took a shower with Will for the first time last week and LOVES it now. Everytime Will would get in the shower Drew would tell us "Drew shower" so we finally gave in and threw him in there. They have showered at least 4 times together now.
We took Drew to the Arboretum this past weekend for our annual pumpkin pictures. I figured if I didn't get there opening weekend, it might not happen at all with the move and all the busy weekends we have coming up. No time for editing these days, but here are a couple favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment