We are hoping to be moving into our new house in less than 2 weeks. I drove up there today to see what they had gotten done this past week. In the past week we got landscaping, front sprinklers, carpet, faux painting in the 2 baths and kitchen, the metal roof outside, and appliances installed. We do our first walk through on Wednesday to point out all the last details that we think need to be fixed, the following week we will do a final walk through before we close on the house. When I was there today the fence guys were there to dig for the fence posts and there were 2 men staining the cedar on the house...they were about half way done when I was there. It is really feeling like a house now with the floors all done and mostly just touch ups that need to be done to complete the inside. We have a couple issues that I would really like to see resolved ASAP. They incorrectly put the speak easy on our front door, it is square and not a radius like the door. We only have one french door from our study outside, the other is still a temp door...not sure why- and we have a couple outlet/baseboard issues that need to be addressed. Other than that we are feeling good about our new home. We have been packing a little bit every night for the past couple weeks. Luckily we have had plenty of time to prepare, 1 hour of packing a night for this preggers is about all I can handle!
landscaping, stained cedar and fence posts
It looks BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful