Since Friday was our 10 year anniversary, Drew and I decided to meet daddy for lunch. He was working out of their project office in Fort Worth for the day. Drew and I hadn't been to FTW since Will was at his old company (well, we have been to FTW, just not downtown...) I had taken Drew to the doc before going, so he was going on no nap...he got a lollipop at the end of lunch to keep him happy!

Saturday night Will and I went out to dinner to Nicola's to celebrate our anniversary and had a nice dinner and went to Cru wine bar afterwards (not a lot of fun going to a wine bar when you can't drink the wine!) But we had a really nice night out listening to live music and sitting outside. 
Father's day morning Drew and I made breakfast for Will and then Will opened his presents. We went to lunch at Patrizio's after Drew's nap. We spent the rest of the day relaxing at home watching golf.



Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's day/Anniversary weekend
Posted by Rachael at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment