I think Will and I have finally agreed on a name for this baby girl! We do have a boys name picked out too just in case, and they both happen to begin with the letter "C". The nausea and tiredness are definitely getting better but I just don't enjoy being pregnant, especially this time with a 19 month old to run after!
After 60+ days with our house on the market, my in-laws have decided they are going to buy our house. They were planning on moving here for the winters starting this fall, just so happened that we needed our house sold by this fall. The house is off the market now and I have already drug out my scrapbooking stuff all over the office. I have GOT to get Drew's baby book finished this summer...and then...I am done with this REAL scrapbooking thing. No time, no creativity=done with it! It was fun while it lasted but I am on to the new electronic type.
Anyway, less than 2 weeks until we find out for sure that we are having a baby girl and I can start getting things with her name on it! Baby book, frames, towels, etc.!!! Here are belly pics:18 weeks.
You look great! Can't wait to hear what happens in two weeks.
ReplyDeleteExciting news about your in-laws buying your house!