I have decided that if you need a name for your baby, you need not look any further. Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware catalogues have so many names to choose from. Just look at the names of their bedding and furniture collections...here are some cute examples...
Harper- (a friend recently named her daughter)
Cooper-(one of our top choices if we had a boy)
Arianna- (and yes, Will actually likes this name)
Camden- (our baby girl's name!)
Emma- (Will liked this name for a girl)
Riley- (one of my favorite girl names)
Jake- ( so cute. I love Jake instead of Jacob)
Caden- (one of our top boy names)
Hudson- (love this name and a friend's son name)
Aiden- (a friend's sons' name)
Carson- (we know a boy and girl named Carson)
Andi ( a friend's daughters' name, spelled Ande though...short for Anderson)
I mean seriously, how cute are these names?! and all found in a catalogue!!!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Catalogue Naming...
Posted by Rachael at 11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how funny! I ALWAYS look at the names in the PB catalogue.
ReplyDeleteThey do have some very cute names! Years ago I actually bought the Abigail bedding for Abby!
ReplyDelete