Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Friday, October 5, 2007

2 minutes...

That is about how long I left Drew alone in the bathroom when I went and found this mess! I usually close the toilet door so this doesn't happen. I had a good feeling what he was up to but I had to finish folding a few towels, so I let him have his fun! Today we are just cleaning house and looking forward to the weekend! We are headed to the Flower Mound pumpkin patch to take some pictures and pick up some hay and corn stalks for out front. The bounce house that Grandma & Grandpa got for Drew's birthday arrived this week, so we are going to set it up to make sure everything is A OK with it. We also need to get some things hung in the playroom, and then I will send out some pictures, we think it is coming along nicely. We had the Salvation Army come pick up our old coffee tables/end tables, so we are table less until next week when the new ones get delivered. Lots going on this month in the Barresi house! Will life calm down after October for us? Not likely since it will be holiday shopping/planning time.. whew!


4 comments:

  1. I miss having a door to the toilet! There is no way to keep Kate from getting the tp in my bathroom here in NJ. So it often looks like what Drew did to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...I'm hiding these pictures from Sam so he doesn't learn something new from his friend. I'll be listening in next time we see y'all to make sure Drew doesn't tell him about the new game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my grandson. Like mother like son. Drew's mom had some fun in the bathroom when she was little.
    Love, Grammy M.

    ReplyDelete