This is definitely the year of pumpkins around our house! The whole birthday pumpkin theme started because I have called Drew Punkin' since he was a couple days old. Then when my mom came down to visit a couple weeks later, she immediately started calling him Pumpkin. I don't know if he was born in a different season if we still would have given him this nickname, I think we would have though. So of course, he had to be a pumpkin for Halloween this year too. Last year was his first official Halloween, but with my due date being November 12th, I just KNEW that he was going to be born in November. I knew so much that I already had a bracelet made with his birthstones on there, the Topaz. I was quite surprised when he made his appearance on October 26th, so needless to say I did not have a costume for him. The best we could do on the day we got home from the hospital was a pumpkin bib at Babies R' Us while picking him up premie clothes! Yes, the bracelet was changed to have the tourmaline on there soon after his arrival :)

Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Halloween Punkin'
Posted by Rachael at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHHHHH!!!! I love the pictures! :) I need to get Sam out this week to take his "official" Halloween pictures somewhere.
ReplyDeleteHe sure does make a cute pumpkin!
ReplyDelete