We made it to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch today! We were going to go yesterday. I was all showered and dressed, Drew's outfit was ready to go...he was waking from his nap....and...it started raining....and raining...and raining. It rained here for a couple hours. So we headed to the mall to shoe shop (for Drew not mommy) instead. But today we got to sit in the pumpkins and see the bigger kids in the bounce houses. I got my hay bale and corn stalks for out front. Drew got to enjoy riding in his new wagon (his birthday present from Auntie Lea) We had a good time :) If not before, we will definitely be heading there again at the end of the month in our halloween costumes with our playgroup friends. We will also be going on Drew's real birthday with our family when they get in town. Drew could not keep his hands of the corn stalks on the way home, poor daddy had to vacuum the car out afterwards!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Punkin' Patch
Posted by Rachael at 11:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


He sure is a cutie! A perfect match for Kate!
ReplyDeleteWe went to the Flower Mound PP with Bert and Robin when I was pregnant with Tori. I remember Alli having a great time. It is a nice Pumpkin Patch.
Very cute. I love the matching orange shirt. You take great pictures of your little boy
ReplyDelete