Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

11 Months Old!

Today Drew is 11 months old. I can't believe how fast these past 11 months have gone by. It seems like just yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. He is getting to be such a big boy! His new haircut and the 2 top teeth make him look so big. Of course, I have never dressed him like a baby either, so his plaid shirt today made him look like a big boy too! He is now pointing at everything. We ask him where the fan or light is and he looks up and points. I tell him to "say Mama" and he says Ma Ma Ma Ma Ma... so cute! He is still struggling making the transition to solid foods. He would much prefer I feed him cereal and baby food with a spoon. He does well feeding himself but looses interest too fast and doesn't eat all of it. We tried broccoli and grapes this week and unbelievably he likes them both! Slowly but surely we are getting there. One month from today we will be celebrating his birthday! Our families will be in town and I think we will be heading to the pumpkin patch that day and having a mini celebration that afternoon. Then on the 27th his party at our house!




Drew sat in his new chairs for his playroom for his 11 month photos today. (an early birthday present from mommy & daddy).






2 comments:

  1. Look at that face!! Just want to eat him up. This boy belongs in tv commercials - like the Verizon boy. Forgot to mention on his haircut pictures that he looked like he was ready to take off in his father's old red Firebird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some sweet pictures. The time does fly by, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete