Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Who Does Drew Look Like?


Well according to this, he looks equally like both of us! I definitely think Drew looked MUCH more like Will when he was first born.






But I do think he is looking more and more like his mama as he gets older!















Of course I had to try again to see if I could get the meter to swing MY way a little.....but this is what I got...


4 comments:

  1. I love that last picture of him in the high chair - he is such a cutie!
    I do think he looks more like you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...where did you find this? Very cute! But I don't have time to play with this right now and I WANT TO! I don't know why...I know it will just tell me what I already know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right Rach. He looks like both of you - the best of both worlds. Couldn't be any cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Kimberly on both accounts. I love the picture of Drew in the high chair and I do think he looks more like mom in that picture. There are many other pictures that he sure looks like his dad. What a great combination!
    Love, Grammy Mastin

    ReplyDelete