Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Friday, September 21, 2007

Splish Splash!

I was taking a bath!... in mommy's tub last night. We just recently got the very large duck that you can see in the tub and thought we would go in the big tub to play with him. We also had some left over bubbles from earlier in the day, so we decided to play with those too. The bubbles I buy at Gymboree last forever. I went into the playroom this morning and there were still bubbles around from yesterday!

We have had a busy week. We got black tights and a long sleeved shirt that Drew needs for under his Halloween costume. We also have been working on getting his birthday invitations done and they should be ready this afternoon-I think they turned out really cute!













Check out all those teeth!

3 comments:

  1. Rachael-

    These are the pictures you should send to yo baby - they are awesome!

    Drew is so damn cute -

    Love
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!
    His mouth looks like Kate's with all those teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE

    He is so cute

    Laura

    ReplyDelete