Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We Need Some Sleep!

It has been a tough week at our house. Camden has been very uncomfortable with gas and/or reflux, despite the prevacid and mylanta. A call to the pedi, and now we are trying cereal with her to try to keep that milk in her tummy. I had started cereal by this point with Drew so I was ok with starting it with her, although I planned to wait until 6 months with her. I am getting anxious for her to nap in her crib and to start sleeping through the night! Will has been up at night with her too, and I never usually have him get up with us. He even went into work late one day so I could sleep while she was sleeping, what a guy!

Here are some random, unedited photos of the kids...


St. Patrick's Day

3rd time with cereal, she's starting to like it

lounging in the tub

big girl!

big bro' loves his cheese!

hanging with the pups

1 comment:

  1. Love the second pic of the two of them!! Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete