Since the first year we had Drew, we have taken him for spring pictures in the bluebonnets. This year was no different! Of course trying to get a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 1/2 month old to look at the camera together is no easy task, especially when there are so many flowers and leaves to look at and grab! I didn't find the great patch that I normally do, so luckily a friend was able to direct me to this amazing field of bluebonnets this year.
Drew & Camden 2009


Great pics! It always makes me laugh when I see pics of kids in bluebonnets. My mom made me get my picture taken in the bluebonnets every year....even when I was in High School. It was an all day affair for her. We drove to College Station one time to find the best bluebonnets. Trust me, that is NOT fun when you are in high school!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE these precious pics!! They are both getting so big!
ReplyDelete