...That is what one would think if you came over to our house during the day. He likes to play with everything but his toys, including the dogs bones! NO, I did not let this bone go into his mouth, he just held onto it long enough for the cute picture! We have bought him some new toys this week and they are helping us get through the day a little!
Swim is now over for us, and we have decided not to partake during the fall/winter session. We will continue our Gymboree class and our playgroup. I am starting to think about getting back to the gym, not that I ever had a great routine. It always seemed like something got in the way....working out for awhile, then the Assistant Principal job and more work kept me from getting there, working out for awhile....got pregnant and was WAY too nauseous to even think about hitting the gym! Now, well-Now I have Drew and I can't even bare to leave him for 45 minutes in the gym nursery. We went and checked out the new Lifetime Fitness in the FM with the super cool pool, but the daycare was way crowded and I just am not ready to leave him there yet, so we did not join. I still belong to my old gym and have checked out the daycare there...soon, maybe soon I will get there.
Swim is now over for us, and we have decided not to partake during the fall/winter session. We will continue our Gymboree class and our playgroup. I am starting to think about getting back to the gym, not that I ever had a great routine. It always seemed like something got in the way....working out for awhile, then the Assistant Principal job and more work kept me from getting there, working out for awhile....got pregnant and was WAY too nauseous to even think about hitting the gym! Now, well-Now I have Drew and I can't even bare to leave him for 45 minutes in the gym nursery. We went and checked out the new Lifetime Fitness in the FM with the super cool pool, but the daycare was way crowded and I just am not ready to leave him there yet, so we did not join. I still belong to my old gym and have checked out the daycare there...soon, maybe soon I will get there.
Drew continues to amaze us everyday. He has 4 teeth now and the other top teeth look like they are all very close to breaking through the gums. We have been trying to transition over to solid foods since he is supposed to be switched over around 12 months. We try to do a little solid food at each meal, but Drew would much rather have his mush fed to him by a spoon! He does well with elbow macaroni and loves cut up chicken. He tried watermelon for the first time today and after getting used to the texture, seemed to like the taste. 10 months old this coming weekend, WOW!
I love the picture with the dog toy! I actually have some of Sam with Tucker's ball in his mouth...I know, I'm terrible...it was too cute to stop him before I snapped the picture. I guess he survived spit swapping with Tucker. :)
ReplyDeleteI spend a lot of my day pulling dog food and bones out of Kate's mouth. Funny how they love the things that we do not want them to have!
ReplyDeleteDrew is super cute! His hair is looking a little blonder.
Our little guy just gets cuter every day. I know I am prejudice, but he is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Miss him so much.
ReplyDeleteGrandma B
What a great picture! Drew is sooo adorable and such a happy little guy. I agree with Grandma B he is the most beautiful baby ever and I'm not prejudice!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Grammy M.