Today Drew is 10 months old. I can't believe it is only 2 months until his 1st birthday! He now knows how to give a kiss, wave "hi" and "bye, bye" and we swear he's calling Will "dad" today! Not da-da, but Dad....who knows, I am sure we are just crazy! He has 4 teeth and they are not coming in the way we thought. His 3rd tooth is the eye tooth up top, I think...it definitely is not one of the front teeth and it looks pretty far off to the side!!! I think he must be getting ready to cut a few more too, because he definitely seems like he is teething! He is doing a little better with solid foods. He is doing great with cut up chicken and elbows and today he really liked the watermelon. Well......I did it....I finally tried to supplement with a little formula....and of course, Drew will not take it!!! The first time this weekend, he did drink 2 ounces after nursing. The couple times I have tried again, he spits out the bottle as soon as it gets to his mouth and then starts pushing it away with his hand. Maybe I will try mixing in his cereal at lunch and slowly introduce it to him that way...or maybe I will just give up on it. I can't stand the smell of it, I don't blame him for not drinking it! Some exciting news today...I had 3 pieces of pizza last night (with a little ranch too!) and Drew has not spit up at all yet today...are we finally in the clear? Has he outgrown the milk protein allergy? Can I eat cheesecake, ice cream, cream cheese and all the other fattening things that I have had to avoid all these months....please pray for me that this trend continues because I sure am craving a big hot fudge sundae!!!!
We took a quick trip to our neighborhood park today to throw the ball for Guinness and to blow some bubbles for Drew. We were all pretty hot by the time we got home, but it felt good to get out of the house for a little bit!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
10 Months Old
Posted by Rachael at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh...just two more months and he will be one?? It goes by so fast! I love the 10 months pic!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is ten months old already. The only consolation is I get to see him at his twelve months (one year)! I miss him soooo much.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandma, M.