My my new stroller has arrived! My lovely in laws and sister-in-law decided that this is what they would like to get for Camden (and Big Bro' Drew!) I am so excited to try it out this week. We have been in full swing buying things for Camden the last couple weeks and this will be one more thing we can check off the list. Here is a list of 10 parenting trends that are IN right now. #2 being about strollers... justification right? Thank you Barresi Family!
My girlfriends are throwing me a shower too in Sept., they really are too sweet. I never used to think of having real showers for second babies, but I have actually been to several and they definitely seem to be more popular now. Especially when you are having the opposite sex of your first child...there is just SO much that you need that you wouldn't have otherwise. I am excited to shower her with l. pink, d. pink and brown...(the colors of her room!) My aunt is going to make her window treatments with fabric that matches her bedding. I am so excited to have an aunt who can sew, because I definitely can't.

Looks like an awesome stroller, I'm sure you'll get lots of use out of it!
ReplyDelete