Will and I could not believe it when we looked out the back door last night...it was snowing....it was snowing a lot! I was at a playgroup earlier in the day and pretty much laughed when Christina, one of the moms, said we were supposed to get 2-4". Well, she was right! We had at least 2" last night when we looked outside. This was definitely the most snow we have seen since living in TX. This morning I took Drew outside before breakfast (read: before all the snow melted away!) to see/feel the snow. He liked it at first but then wasn't quite sure of how cold this stuff was making his bottom and hands! We were in short sleeves and sock less on Saturday enjoying the 80 degree weather, and now-it snows? crazy! Drew got to wear his winter coat and hat. I am not sure he has worn it again since our trip to NJ back in November. I always throw a different hat on him and usually just a fleece or the big sweatshirt sleeved/puffy vest that he has. He also got to wear his new snow boots (aka: rain boots) out today. It warmed up this afternoon to the mid 50's and all the snow is now gone. But it was fun while it lasted!

Look Mom, SNOW!

oooh, I can touch it!


ok, enough. get it off my boots!

Awwww...GREAT pictures! We didn't get as much as y'all and it had all melted by the time we got up. :(
ReplyDeleteIt is just so crazy to see all these pics of snow. In Texas. In March. Nuts!
ReplyDeleteHey, how did you take that picture (settings)? The snow showed up really well.
ReplyDeleteBet that snow made you feel like you were back in Beverly! Looks like our little guy wasn't too sure about that snow. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month. Bring on the warm weather. We've had too much snow here this year!
ReplyDelete