We have some very exciting news to share...our house is about to grow by 2 feet...yes, there is a baby on the way! Drew is very excited to become a big brother this fall!!! We found out on February 26th that I was pregant again! Most of you know that I had to do fertility with Drew, and it was no different this go round. We are very lucky: with Drew and this baby, it only took us 2 months both times on meds. I have to do more than clomid, I have to do injections at home. Of course I wish that I didn't have to do fertility at all, but it could be a lot worse for us.
Today we had an appt and got to see the baby's heartbeat, it is an amazing thing to see a beating heart inside of your body.
Today we had an appt and got to see the baby's heartbeat, it is an amazing thing to see a beating heart inside of your body.
I am again VERY nauseous and tired. I get sick a couple times each morning and get in bed each night after we eat dinner. I try to rest during all of Drew's naps, when possible!
YAY! So happy for y'all! Hope you are feeling better real soon!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! What exciting news!!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie Sham
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYippee!!!
ReplyDeleteYippie- After you told me I kept checking the blog and waiting for the big post. I am so excited
ReplyDeletefor you all
Congrats Rach! I was right there with you with the am sickness and chasing a toddler. Just keep reminding yourself that it's not forever :) So happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete