...of a sick pregnant woman chasing after a 17 month old all day........is just not that fun! I am not complaining, I am thrilled to be pregnant again but I just hate actually being pregnant in the beginning. Towards the end with Drew, I just loved it. But I think I might have been more in love with the fact that I was going to have a baby, and all the attention I got as a first time about to be momma. This time, that feeling is kinda old. I already have the most perfect little toddler one could ask for, why do I need another? Well, ok I will quit being so pessimistic. I can't wait to give Drew a little brother or sister and I can't wait to have another newborn of my own to snuggle. I just hate being nauseous all day. I mean seriously, for those of you who don't have children or who were lucky enough to escape morning sickness altogether, just imagine...being nauseous, not being able to eat, throwing up each morning for 4-5 MONTHS! I hate when I have a stomach bug and am nauseous for a couple days, but several months is just.not.fair.
We are doing a lot of hanging around the house lately. Some days, we don't even make it out of here at all.
Drew would play in the fridge all day if we let him.
We are doing a lot of hanging around the house lately. Some days, we don't even make it out of here at all.
Drew would play in the fridge all day if we let him.
Drew's favorite thing to do is read.
I was so sick with all my girls. It sucked!
ReplyDeleteSo happy that another Barresi grandchild is coming, but I am so sorry that you get morning sickness. Back in the old days when I was pregnant and had morning sickness (which lasted all day) they allowed us to have pills. Hope you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete