...To have another baby? Well, yes ...we have that itch too...but I meant we have the itch to move! Will and I have been talking over the past couple weeks that we saw our family moving out of this house in the next year or so. Since we want to build, we decided that it would be a good idea to start researching builders and seeing different neighborhoods to get an idea of where we wanted to move. We thought we would ideally want to move after Christmas next year (or Will did anyway, I wanted to move this spring all along!) We agreed that if the right house at the right price came along, we would consider moving earlier. We have been looking all over the metroplex. Allen...McKinney...Lantana...Frisco...Well, after about only 2 weeks of looking, we think we are pretty close to already building a house! We found a couple floor plans we like in a neighborhood that we really like :) We have some upgrades to negotiate and a couple structural changes we want made, but we almost have them to a price we can live with! Very exciting, but very time consuming as well!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
We've Got the Itch!
Here is a sketch of our possible new home...
Posted by Rachael at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pic of the posible new house - but hey no new pics of Drew!!
ReplyDeletecongrat's on everything guys !
have a mentioned what a beautiful family you are!!
It looks awesome! When my husband was in home construction I always wanted to move. But now I am happy to say I think we have the PERFECT house and I want to stay here until we retire and get that beachside condo! Good luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteThe house plans and lot look fabulous. Sure hope there be a room reserved for Grandma Mastin's visits! Hope to see you all soon. I can't wait to kiss that handsome grandson of mine.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma M.
Wow! How exciting! Where is it?
ReplyDeleteSo where is it??? I want details!! How EXCITING! We'll be there this summer for a visit!
ReplyDelete