Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

15 Months

Drew will be 15 months old on Saturday but had his 15 month appt yesterday. He is now 31 1/2 in. tall, which is the 50th percentile, and he weighs 23 lbs, which is the 30th percentile. I thought he was going to weigh more, but his doctor said everything looks good and that he wouldn't expect him to weigh more than about 25 lbs. at 2 years old, I guess their growth starts to really slow after the first year. Drew is so much fun lately! Even with the mess we have going on downstairs, he has been so easy during the day. I leave the gate open to his playroom and he goes in and out of there getting toys and coming back out to the living room. When Steve and Rachael came over to watch the Patriots game on Sunday, Drew just played the whole time and we were actually able to enjoy the game (read: win)!! He is still sleeping 12 hours at night and still takes 2 naps. He goes to bed by 7pm and wakes about 7:15am each day. He still naps at 9am and 1pm. I think he will go to only 1 nap soon and that will make getting out for the day a little easier, although I will miss the 2 breaks during the day. Drew plays with Guinness all day long, she is such a good dog with him. I think they are going to be best buds!

2 comments:

  1. Dogs are so great to have with babies....it is funny how they really do enjoy their dogs. That is such a cute picture of the two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is quite the cutie!
    All right, I might just have to root for the Pats now. Dang it!

    ReplyDelete