Drew had a big weekend himself...He started complaining last week that his (toddler) bed was getting too small. Will & and I figured that we would put him in a big bed at some point this summer, but we took advantage of the Memorial Day sales and got him one on Monday. it got delivered Monday evening, and Drew slept in it for the first time Monday night! I had already purchased his big boy bedding from PB kids when he was born (it's the same surf theme as his crib bedding) so after throwing it all in the wash, we were all set to make up his bed. He did great sleeping in it, but last night-his 3rd night-he fell out of bed at 3:40am. I ran upstairs after I heard him crying. I think we will go buy a bedrail today after naps. Drew also went poo poo on the potty for the first time last night! He was in the tub and told me he needed to get out to go poop on the potty. We have been encouraging this for months now but he finally just did it on his own! He and Will took a trip to target after to get a special toy. He came home with 3! We had been bribing him that when he went on the potty for the first time that he could go pick out any toy that he wanted. Drew is also starting to swim like a fish this summer. He was always pretty timid last year even while wearing his life jacket in the pool. This year he is wearing arm floaties and is swimming all over the pool by himself! Growing up so fast!
swimming fun!
I'm pretty much in love with Camden in her bikini.
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Drew on the big boy bed!