Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Summertime!

Drew on his first day of school


Drew had his last day of school on Friday. It was a busy end of the school year with their water spash day last week and getting teacher gifts ready! They had a special snack on their last day and the parents got to go early to listen to them sing songs in their circle time. Drew did so good doing all the hand gestures and singing all the words. He has made lots of friends this year and talks about them all the time at home. His teacher had been telling me about how well he was playing with the boys in his class each time I went to pick him up. We plan to do some play dates with them this summer. We will miss being on the same schedule as his buddy Grant next year, we enjoyed going to lunch with them each Friday after school. We are ready for summer! Ready for later bedtimes, family movie nights, and lots of swimming!



Drew on his last day of school

1 comment:

  1. hi friend! cute pics. He's grown so much! I am giggling bc I just did a last day of school post and I wrote we are looking forward to later bedtimes. Great minds think alike!

    PLAY DATE TIME!!!

    ReplyDelete