Yes, we are still all alive and doing well :) I don't seem to find as much time to blog as I used to. I am still an avid photographer with my kids, but don't seem to find the time to edit anymore either, so they sit on the computer waiting...and waiting...and waiting...I am working on March photos right now. It's a long process, going through the hundreds of photos each month, editing the favorites, saving them to CD's, uploading to print and share, etc. whew! anyway, back to the month of June...
Will and I celebrated 11 years of marriage on the 13th. We had auntie Rachael come babysit and we went out to dinner. After dinner we went to a fun restaurant/wine bar for live music and flights of wine. We really enjoyed a much needed evening out together.
Tomorrow, we celebrate Guinness' 4th birthday! She was our first baby and we will have had her 4 years come next month. She is the best dog ever. She is so sweet to the kids, even when Drew is pulling her tail and yanking on her collar. She is a big part of our family :)
Sunday, we look forward to celebrating daddy all day! The kids and I have been busy shopping and doing projects all week for him. He has chosen to spend the day at the Dallas World Aquarium with his family on Sunday.
Camden will be 8 months old next week. Big girl has been sleeping in her crib and sleeping through most nights.
Then last and certainly least...my birthday next week. 32, ugh... oh well. nothing spectacular planned, just some cake and ice cream with my 3 favorite people that evening!
11 years together
4 years old
cutie pie!
loves being in Camden's crib with her
lots of baths in our tub latelyhappy girl!

tutu cute!
Yes, I have been wondering what was going on with all you! Those are great pics of y'all! And Happy Anniversary!! It is hard to believe it has been 11 years for all us, right?
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! I love the close up of Camden. Too cute! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete