So, I still have not gotten any Easter egg hunt or Easter day pictures up. We went to spend a Day Out With Thomas (the train) and I haven't gotten any of those picture up yet either. I have been extremely nauseous with this pregnancy and just found out today that even with my OB calling insurance they will not approve more than 12 Zofran a month for me. 12 Zofran gets me through about 6 days and even with that, I only feel good when it is consistently in my system. I had to fight with insurance last time, but it was Cigna and now we are with Aetna and they are not budging! They told Will today that I would have to show significant weight loss first or I could get it through IV in the hospital...now WHY would insurance want to pay for all that??? Very confusing to me. SO, things have been a little rough around here to say the least. The last couple weeks, Drew and I have barely made it out of the house at all. I would just lay on the couch and let him trash the downstairs! That is no longer an option because our house is on the market as of yesterday. So we could get a call at anytime that someone wants to show the house. Were we crazy trying to have a baby, sell a house, and build a house all at the same time?!?!!?!?
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so sorry to hear that the insurance wont give in! That is horrible! You should try to go to a natural food store to see what they can give you....I think it is ginger that helps...or is suppose to anyways.
ReplyDelete