September is here! That has meant back to school for our kids (at the end of August), back to a routine and finally...some *cooler* weather has come!
Both kids had a great first week of school. Drew is going M/W/F and Camden is going W/F. We met both of their teachers the week before school started. Camden did not want to play much on meet the teacher day, which is why I was so surprised that she did great on the first day of school! She started playing at the kitchen with some new friends and I snuck out the door! Of course I watched her threw the classroom window for about 10 more minutes before I left, and she was happily playing :)
Drew started his week before her and he did great. This is his third year at TEC and his last year before going to kindergarten {HOW is it that my *baby* is almost 5?}
We are excited for a great school year!
Monday, September 5, 2011
First Day of School!
Posted by Rachael at 10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment