( a month late!)
We celebrated Drew's half birthday with our friends Grant & Avery and had half birthday ice cream cones :)
-Drew *LOVES* to color. I feel like we spend most our days coloring. He is amazingly good too, stays in ALL the lines!
-great big brother, helps sissy all the time.
-he just finished his first blastball season and did great.(with the Yankess...my mom almost passed out when I told her what team he was on!)
-his teachers bragged about him all year, how well behaved he was and how smart he is :)
-he was quite the ladies' man at school this year. apparantly all the girls would talk about him at home.
-loves playing games on my iphone
-loves playing games on my iphone
-when ever I ask him how he got so smart or so cute...he tells me that "God made me that way". true. and so sweet.
-loves to sleep with his blankie and LOTS of stuffed animals.
-had a hearing and vision test today at the doc's and he was SO BIG about it. (and passed)
-taking swim lessons this week and becoming more confident going under water
-*loves* all rescue vehicles and loves when we see them with their sirens on.
-loves thursdays cause the ice cream truck comes to our street.
-asks for a toy everytime we are in the store. (his mama's son!)
-loves catching bugs outside.
I love you Drew, you are so much fun at 4 1/2. Such a big boy now!
No comments:
Post a Comment