Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Holidays

Wow- I am neglecting this blog more than I had realized! I thought I would share some pictures from the holidays, so this post is definitely picture heavy. We had a great Christmas. Will took more than a week off and we had the best family time. We were all healthy and enjoyed going to the movies, going bowling, going to see the trains at Northpark Center, and just relaxing and spending time together. We are renewed and refreshed for 2011!


front porch Christmas day





christmas morning joy!


christmas eve at our house


opening presents from grandma & Grandpa


cocoa & caroling night


heading out to see the Interlochen neighborhood lights


heading to ride the North Pole Express

1 comment:

  1. great pics! love the one of the kiddos in their pj's. Adorable! Hope 2011 is treating you right!

    ReplyDelete