Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

First Day of School!


Drew did great today on his first day of school. We had pancakes and bacon for breakfast, and we were ready with time for pictures to spare! He walked right into his classroom and found his cubby for his backback and the shelf for his lunchbox. He found his apple nametag and put it into the apple basket and then went to the sand/water table to play. I stayed for just a couple minutes and then he was ready to kiss me goodbye. Great first day for the little guy!
Camden on the other hand was NOT at all pleased about missing her nap and having to wait till 1:30 to get it! We had her gymkids class this morning and then I decided to feed her lunch on the go and get some errands done....she screamed in the car for 30+ minutes at the end. I'm thinking Tuesdays might become my 'clean the house while she naps' day! Thursdays, she might just have to suck it up! :)








1 comment: