Hi Blogger Friends!
yes, yes, it has been awhile since I have posted. I think I am on FB so much these days I don't feel so pressed to inform the web world of my life on the blog anymore! but shame on me, because this is really more of a journal of what is going on in our lives and what is going on with the kids.
Well, after the kids' dual birthday weekend in October (oh yeah, never did post pictures of my baby girl's first birthday, *sigh*) we started to take it easy. I did a few photo sessions in November, thoroughly enjoyed Thanksgiving and the days after with the hubster home. Then, it has been full holiday swing around here! We had our family photos and cards done back in November, so that was done off the checklist. then on to getting the kids' annual Christmas jammies, Christmas outfits, our yearly Christmas ornament, our yearly (unsuccessful) trip to see Santa at NP (will post those later), decorating the house, Christmas shopping and loving every minute of it! So much to be thankful for, sooo looking forward to the holidays with this amazing family of mine :)
Here are some recent, random...you guessed it, unedited photos of us lately!
hubs and I getting ready for a date night!
Thanksgiving 2009
Decorating the Tree 2009
Finally! :) Love the pj's! You have some adorable adorable kiddos!
ReplyDeleteEven though we get to catch up in person now, I still like checking in on your blog! Glad to see a new post :) Great to see you and the kiddos yesterday!
ReplyDeleteSuch great pics of your adorable kids! I love this time of year too!
ReplyDeleteI really want to see pictures of Camden's birthday so I can steal some ideas. :)