It feels like I never find the time to sit down and blog anymore except when it comes to Camden's monthly updates. I am so busy updating the facebook world on my daily routine that I forget that I should sit down to journal and share some pictures of these two sweet angels that I have been blessed with. Last week was a long one...I had a migraine for 3 days and Will was out working late on two of those nights. But, this weekend I have enjoyed every single second with these two munchkins'!
Drew is the most amazing 2 1/2 year old. The things he remembers and says just simply amaze me. Tonight we were closing up all the shutters on the windows and it was dark outside (we had friends over for dinner and then to the park, so by the time we got out of the bath it was almost 9) and he showed me our 'reflections' in the glass. I couldn't believe he remembered such a big word...I don't even remember the last time that we talked about 'reflections', such a smarty I tell ya!
Camden is just the happiest, sweetest baby girl ever. She is hardly ever upset (except when big bro loves on her a little too hard) and she is always smiling and happy. She is going through a little bit of stranger anxiety lately though, she likes her mama in sight!
Camden is just the happiest, sweetest baby girl ever. She is hardly ever upset (except when big bro loves on her a little too hard) and she is always smiling and happy. She is going through a little bit of stranger anxiety lately though, she likes her mama in sight!
my sweet boy
reading in bed on 4th of July
waking up from a nap
once again, love the pics. :)
ReplyDelete