Here are the rules:
1. Find your sixth picture folder and in that folder, the sixth picture.2. Post it on your blog with some of the background of the picture.3. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
This was on Valentine's Day (if I were more caught up on organizing photos, it would be a much more recent folder that was 6th) and I had just gotten rid of my Canon camera. I had borrowed a neighbors' SLR for pics of the kids, but I randomly shot this one from my old elf camera. Drew was sitting at the island enjoying a heart lolipop. There are number magnets, books, flash cards, candy and pacifiers all over the island from the kids' Valentine's goodie bags.
Will and I later had delicious steak and wine for dinner and he surprised me with my iPhone.
oh yeah, and I tag...Jen S, Kimberly V, Shayna O, and Laura B
No comments:
Post a Comment