Our sweet angel is 2 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time is going with her. She weighs 10 lbs and is 21" long. We had her 2 month dr appt yesterday and just as we thought...she is just perfect! We still aren't on much of a schedule yet. I really like being on a schedule and hope to get her to nap when Drew does during the day. Although I do love these beginning days when we don't worry too much about a schedule. She is starting to do a longer stretch at night, she did a 5 1/2 hour stretch last night. We go to bed around 10, get up once during the night to nurse/change diaper and then she has been sleeping till Drew wakes up in the AM around 0730, I feel pretty rested these days. She still likes to nurse every 2-3 hours during the day for the most part. She smiles ALL. THE.TIME! She smiled for the first time the day before Thanksgiving and she hasn't quit! She started making cooing sounds 2 weeks ago, she is the happiest baby! I see a lot of differences in her and Drew at this age already. When she got her shots yesterday, I think she cried for a total of 10 seconds...Drew would have been crying for 10 minutes! She has moved on to a size 1 diaper, and we are trying huggies right now to try to get rid of some diaper rash she has. My pedi says they have less fragrance than Pampers. I have always used Pampers and have preferred them. She is no longer wearing her newborn clothes either, we have moved on to 0-3 months and she even wears the 3-6 month Gerber onesies. She is still loving her soothie paci. We have started to do some tummy time and got out the play mat this week. Drew is still a great big bro, he loves on her all the time and loves to show her his toys. They are really sweet together. I always wondered if I would love the next baby as much as Drew, OH YES...you can definitely love two just as much as you loved the first!





Rachael- she is so cute! The first and last photos are my favorite!
ReplyDeletesuper cute! she's perfect...and you always take great pics!
ReplyDelete