Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 Month Old!

I can't believe we have had Camden for a whole month! Time with her already is going by too quickly. On the other hand, I can't imagine our lives without her! She is the sweetest, so soft and snugly and the sweetest little face. Camden sleeps most of the day away, except when she wakes up to eat. Last night she slept in bed with us from 12-5, woke up to eat and then slept in her swing till 7:30, a great night for us! I hope to get her back in the bassinet soon, not really sure why, she seems happy in the swing. I have it pulled up right next to my side of the bed and have pushed the bassinet aside. She is a good eater. Most often she likes to nurse every 2 1/2 hours. Last night she went 5 hours! I woke her for the first 2 weeks to help my milk supply and to ensure she gained her weight back by her 2 week appt. At the appt. the doc told me I didn't need to wake her anymore, music to my ears! We aren't on any kind of feeding/napping schedule. pretty much when ever she wants to eat, I feed her and when ever she wants to sleep, I let her. I have caught her sucking on her hands and thumb once, but mostly she loves her big green soothie paci! I sorta hope she sticks with the paci, it is nice to have something that soothes her so instantly. She has pretty good head control for a month old baby and she loves to look around at different lights. The TV, the bathroom lights, a window when the shutters are open. She does really well in the car. We drove to FTW yesterday to pick up my car and she slept the whole way there and after eating there, she slept the whole way back too. She seems to get a little fussy in the evenings. Not sure if it is gas or the reflux, or just that she is a newbie.
Camden Reese we love you to pieces!
No time for editing just now, but here are some pics from the last month.

1 month old





1 comment: