Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Sunday, August 17, 2008

28 Weeks

We had our 28 week OB appt on Thursday and everything is going well. Camden's heartbeat was nice and strong. Will actually got to stay and listen this time, thanks to M&M's and a lolipop for Drew! My belly measured 30cm. At 28 weeks with Drew, it was 28cm, so I am a little bigger this time. I am also only 5 lbs. away from the total that I gained with Drew, which is still 9 1/2 weeks from now! So yes, to all my friends who keep telling me how big I look (mostly Rachael!) it is true, I am bigger and fatter this time!

28 weeks

3 comments:

  1. Dang - your soooo big! Are you sure there isn't another baby in there...hehehehe (Rachael - on Carrie's blog as you don't allow non-blogger comments!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I like your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete