Your children will become what you are, so be what you want them to be~David Bly

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Santa Claus is Coming....

Drew went and told Santa tonight what he wants for Christmas. I can't imagine what he told him, since the child seems to have every.thing!!! A couple Christmas presents have come in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa and Will and I are all done shopping for the little guy. Amazing how much babies change in the first year! Here was Drew last year with the same Santa, at only 6 weeks old! This afternoon Drew got on his new dressy black shoes, his SUPER cute plaid pants (if I do say so myself), his white dress shirt, and his black velvet jacket. OH.MY.CUTENESS!!! Seriously, he looked so handsome tonight, I just couldn't believe it! We picked up daddy from work (since we were driving right by his office) and we went to have Drew's picture taken with Santa. Then we did a little shopping and then had dinner at P.F. Changs, I heart P.F. Changs! I always love my meal there, and tonight...the dessert....Ohhh, the dessert! I now heart banana spring rolls at the Chang!!! It was so cute, in the car driving earlier today- Drew started throwing his hands up in the air (similar to his "Tom Brady...Touchdown" move) when the verse "the windows on the bus go up and down" when listening to "The Wheels on the Bus". Every time the windows would go "up", Drew's hands would go up! How smart is he??? Genius!


Hmmm, what do I want for Christmas this year???

2 comments:

  1. He does look so handsome! What a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Santa and Drew looks completely at ease and adorable. BTW I love checking out your blog. If only I could be so disciplined ! ;o)

    ReplyDelete